The Institute is looking for reviewers, editors who possess a doctoral degree (Ph.D.’s) also good in connecting peoples of research, teaching, consultant & big projects.
We need doctorates in all disciplines for conference proceeding and journals to have a better review process so, interested candidates may directly apply with detailed CV along with their profile (word format) & Xerox copies of testimonials. to firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision for inclusion as an editorial board member of IIRAJ will be taken by IIRAJ committee after evaluation.
Current Job Openings
Job Position : Research Project Coordinator(3 Nos)
Candidate Profile : Degree with Computer knowledge preferred.(Fresher’s Can apply).
Preferences will be given to Engineering Students.
- Coordinating with various researchprojects within the country and abroad.
- Managing travel plans for networking and coordination with organizers.
- Respond to research oriented inquiries.
- Establishing a relationship of trust and respect with clients.
- Generating leads.
- Maintaining all records related to projects..
Job Position : SEO Professionals (2 Nos)
Candidate Profile : Any Graduate, Any Specialization
- On Page and Off Page SEO
- Link building tactics to improve ranking of keywords in Google Organic Search.
- Blogging and guest blogging.
- Pay per click.
- Face book ads.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Content planning & Content marketing.
- Traffic & lead Generation.
- Google Ad words..
Job Position : Reviewers (5 Nos)
Candidate Profile : Assistant Professor, Professor, M-Tech/PhD.(All Branches)
- To support and assist the committee chairs in the review of career development and project support applications.
- Reviewers are obliged to treat the author and the manuscript with respect.
- Reviewers should provide an honest and constructive assessment of the value of the manuscript.
- Reviewers must maintain confidentiality about the manuscripts they review.
- Reviewers who have reviewed a manuscript before for another journal should inform the Editor before they complete the review. The Editor can then decide whether a re-review is appropriate.
- Reviewers who agree to review a manuscript must complete their reviews within the specified time period,if it becomes impossible to complete the review on time, reviewers should so inform the editorial office and ask for guidance.
- Reviewers who complete high quality reviews in a timely manner are providing an essential service to the field and to the Journal, and they are likely to be asked to review again..
Note : Candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skill.
For the above positions Salary will be as per industry standards. (Other perks & benefits as applicable.)
Interested candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts along with relevant documents and recent passport size photographs to email@example.com
In case you do not find a suitable opening, please click here to apply online a general application. We will contact you as soon as a suitable position is available.