Terms & Conditions
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Attending IIRAJ International Conferences
- Paper should be submitted in MS word format (.doc).
- The paper should include the paper title, abstract, keyword, introduction, author name, e-mail id and affiliation (full address including country) on the first page followed by results, conclusion and reference list on the last page.
- All the paper must be written in English with two column format (8.5" x 11" - US letter).
- The length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages (including title page and references), additional paper will be charged extra.
- All the paper should be submitted with no plagiarism.
- Paper should be submitted within the given deadline for the particular conference.
- Paper will be under review process for 5-10 days maximum and if your paper get selected then you will get the notification about the acceptance of your paper.
- IIRAJ cannot add, modify or delete any information provided inside the paper after publication.
- Registration fee is non-refundable after the conference. We can’t publish any unregistered paper.
- Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants.
- All the submitted paper should be original matching our criteria and it should not be published anywhere else in any other journal.
- In case if we find any duplicate or published paper then organization got its rights to take action.
- Company don't entertain any cancellation or any refund
Publication in International Journals
- All participants should complete their registration within the given registration deadline date.
- All the latest information regarding the conference will be updated in the official website.
- The Conference Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference with convenience to participants and keynote speakers/chair person. Participants will be intimated through mail or phone call.
- IIRAJ may provide accommodation facilities for the participants.**
- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- The participants should bring their original ID card and hard copy of registration form while attending the conference otherwise he has to clarify to attend the conference.
- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the paper presentation in the conference.
- Participants will get only 20 minutes of time to complete there presentation session, can take extra 5 minutes more in case of less number of presentation but should not exceed more than that.
- Everyone needs to bring their presentation slides in an USB Flash Drive.
- Best Paper Award will be presented in each and every technical session.
- Certificate of paper presentation, conference proceeding and a conference kit will be provided to every participants.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided in the conference hall.
- All the selected and registered conference paper will be published in the IIRAJ International Journals.
- Paper will be published in the journals within 12 days from the date of the conference.
For Journal queries : Mob: + 91-7205857458 (Call between 10AM to 6PM)
Note : Mention the details (Conf. Name, Date, Venue, Universal Paper ID or Volume and Issue of Journal) etc while calling.